Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£15.60 - £18.72 per Hour
£15.60 to £18.72 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5/6)| Full or Part Time Days | Elderly and Convalescent Care Home | Good CQC | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered |
A leading Sheffield care home is currently looking to recruit RGN/Adult Nurses to join their clinical team on days.
The fully CQC compliant facility offers round the clock nursing care to older people with age related frailties and medical nursing needs in addition to more specialised short-term care and respite services.
Details of this RGN/Adult Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full or part time days
• Great rates of pay from £15.60 to £18.72 per hour depending on experience, which is equivalent to Band 5/Band 6 rates in the NHS
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities in addition to offering a preceptorship programme and additional support to newly-qualified RNs
In this RGN role you will coordinate and manage care for a small caseload of residents and duties will include managing care plans and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a long-term adult care or UK nursing hoe setting, however newly-qualified RGNs will also be considered for this role
• You will be flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back