RGN Adult Nurse
£16.50 - £18 + Enhancements per Hour
£16.50 - £18 p/h + Enhancements | Great Overtime Rates | 36 Hour Contract – Days & Nights | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Skelmersdale area has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/Adult Nurse will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
- Basic pay rates of £16.50 per hour on days and £18 per hour on nights, with some great enhancements for Bank Holidays and overtime
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression in addition to a comprehensive induction
- A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
- NMC renewal fees paid
As RGN Adult Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally you will have some post-registration experience in a UK nursing home setting, however a comprehensive induction and additional support frameworks are in place to support newly qualified RNs and those new to elderly care
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
- Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back