RGN Adult Nurse
£17.50 - £18 per Hour
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £33,696 p/a | 36 Hrs - Days | Good CQC
A vacancy has arisen for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join a small, fully CQC compliant nursing home in Slough.
The home provides round the clock care to elderly adults and specialises in dementia nursing care.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN Adult Nurse role:
- 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Excellent hourly rate of £17.50 to £18.00 dependant on experience (equates up to £33,696 & NHS Band 6 rates of pay)
- Enhancements for overtime and free lunches on shift
- A comprehensive induction programme, mandatory training and support
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant care home
As RGN Adult Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this RGN Adult Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Experience is not essential and newly qualified nurses will be considered
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back