RGN Adult Nurse
South Croydon, Greater London
£17.00 per Hour
Band 6/£31,824 p/a | 36 Hrs – Days | NQ Nurses Considered | Small General & Disability Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small specialist nursing home in South Croydon has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on permanent days.
The very well-run home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care to adults of all ages who are living with disabilities and medical nursing needs in addition to specialising in palliative care services.
Details of this RGN Adult Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Day shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and gives a total annual salary of £31,824
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing support from a very strong management team
As RGN Adult Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing care plans, administering medications and leading the team of HCAs on shift.
What we are looking for in an RGN Adult Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse
- Ideally you will have some experience in a UK care home setting, however newly qualified RNs and those new to the care home sector will also be considered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, caring nature
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back