RGN Adult Nurse
St Helens, Merseyside
£16.50 per Hour
£16.50 p/h – Circa £21K | 24.5 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in St Helens has a part--time vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse to join their team on days.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN Staff Nurse will receive:
- 24.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and totals a salary in the region of £21,000
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
- A friendly, supportive and stable working environment
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care environment
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
- Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back