£17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £31.8K – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days
A private nursing home in Stockport is currently recruiting for an RGN qualified Nurse to work full time days. This purpose-built nursing home provides first class care to elderly residents and supports those with dementia and physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £31,825
• A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing opportunities for training and development
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.