RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
£21 per Hour
£21 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £39.3K | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A privately-owned, elderly and dementia home in Haywards Heath is currently looking to recruit an RGN Clinical Lead Nurse to join their leadership team.
Details of this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible day shifts with some supernumerary shifts
- Excellent pay rates of £21per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £39,300
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will manage and monitor the delivery of clinical services whilst ensuring accurate clinical records are maintained.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead:
- NMC Registered Adult/General Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK care home or elderly care setting
- Experienced in a leadership role in a clinical setting and confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back