RGN Community Hospice Team Leader
£32,647 - £43,040 per Annum
£32,647 - £43,040 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Community & Ward Based | Great Benefits | Continuation of NHS Pension & Great Benefits | Car Allowance
A charitably run palliative care service which caters to people throughout Kent living with terminal and progressive illnesses is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Community Hospice Team Leader.
Details of this RGN Community Hospice Team Leader position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, on shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £32,647 to £43,040 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance
- A car allowance and free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on-site and free refreshments
- Private medical insurance and free complimentary therapies
- A group pension plan or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Free uniforms
- A range of retail, lifestyle and wellbeing discounts
- Staff counselling and employee support programmes
- Some excellent training and development opportunities
As RGN Community Hospice Team Leader, you will work within the community hospice team, providing specialist palliative care, advice and support. You will coordinate the team, contribute to service development and will deliver effective line management and clinical leadership to the community team.
Applicants for this RGN Community Hospice Team Leader position should meet the following specification:
- Registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse
- Demonstrate proven experience working in both palliative and community nursing in a senior position
- Have completed post-registration studies in palliative care and the management of terminal and progressive illnesses
- Ideally have advanced communication skills and have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service, be it travelling to patient homes or working at the main hospice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back