RGN Community Nurse Specialist
£28,050 - £36,644 per Annum
£28,050 - £36,644 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Community & Ward Based | Great Benefits | Outstanding CQC | Continuation of NHS Pension & NHS Benefits
A charitably run palliative care service which caters to people throughout East Suffolk living with terminal and progressive illnesses is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Community Nurse Specialist.
Details of this RGN Community Nurse Specialist position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,050 to £36,644 depending on experience
- Shifts covering a 24/7 rota, with a mixture of 10am – 6pm, 7.30am – 3.30pm, 9am – 5pm, 3pm – 11pm and 10pm – 8am
- A generous annual leave allowance
- A group pension plan or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus the option to sign up for the NHS staff benefits programme
- Childcare vouchers and employee support schemes
- Free parking at the main site
- Some excellent training and development opportunities
As RGN Community Nurse Specialist, you will work within the community hospice team, providing specialist palliative care, advice and support. You will provide direct patient care in addition to telephone support both with your patient caseload and over the patient advice line.
Applicants for this RGN Community Nurse Specialist position should meet the following specification:
- Registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse
- Demonstrate proven experience working in both palliative and community nursing
- Have completed post-registration studies in palliative care and the management of terminal and progressive illnesses
- Ideally have advanced communication skills
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service, be it travelling to patient homes or working at the main hospice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back