RGN Community Palliative Care Team Leader
Harrow, North London
£43,538 - £50,189 per Annum
Nursing Home, Hospital, Community
£43,538 - £50,189 p/a | 37.5 hrs | 8.30am – 4.30pm Mon – Fri | Great Benefits | Continuation of NHS Pension or Private Pension
A charitably run palliative care service which caters to people throughout North-West London living with terminal and progressive illnesses is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Community Palliative Care Team Leader.
Details of this RGN Community Palliative Care Team Leader position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £43,538 to £50,189 depending on experience
- Days only, working 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- A generous annual leave allowance
- A group pension plan or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus the option to sign up for the NHS staff benefits programme
- Childcare vouchers and employee support schemes
- Some excellent training and development opportunities
As RGN Community Palliative Care Team Leader, you will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the Community Palliative Care Team, contributing to service development and clinical governance, and ensuring the highest standards of clinical care are maintained.
Applicants for this RGN Community Palliative Care Team Leader position should meet the following specification:
- Registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse
- Demonstrate proven experience working in both palliative and community nursing
- Have completed post-registration studies (ideally to degree level) in palliative care and the management of terminal and progressive illnesses, in addition to a recognised management qualification
- Proven experience working in a senior clinical role in a palliative care or community-based setting
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proactive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back