RGN Deputy Nurse Manager
Brent, North-West London
£48,715 per Annum
£48,715 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent/Circa £24 p/h | £2K Welcome Bonus | 39 Hour Contract – Days | Supernumerary Hours | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An award-winning charitably run nursing care home in the Wembley area currently has a vacancy for an RGN qualified Deputy Nurse Manager.
The service is fully CQC compliant and offers a warm homely environment with highly qualified team of staff and a wide range of facilities to ensure the best care standards are provided.
Details of this RGN Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
- A permanent contract of 39 hours per week on day shifts, which includes 11 supernumerary hours
- An excellent annual salary of £48,715, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8a rates of pay and an hourly rate of £24
- A welcome/joining bonus of £2,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free uniforms and the cost of your Enhanced DBS Check covered
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
You will be joining a home that offers round the clock nursing care to older adults and in this post, you will predominantly be working with service users with dementia care requirements, so prior experience in this area is beneficial.
What the home requires from the successful Deputy Nurse Manager candidate:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role within an elderly care home environment
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back