RGN Deputy Nurse Manager
£22 per Hour
£22 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent Rates/Circa £50K | 44 Hour Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | Accommodation Available | Great Benefits + L&D
A leading Surrey nursing home currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/Adult Nurse with management experience to join their leadership team as Deputy Manager.
The small, family-run home offers round the clock care and support to older adults with age-related frailties and dementia care needs in a beautiful setting, with some great facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN Deputy Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Fantastic rates of pay of £22 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates and an annual salary in the region of £50,330
- Free learning and development opportunities
- A workplace pension scheme
- Staff accommodation is available
As RGN Deputy Nurse Manager you will play a key role in the clinical and operational management of the home. You will deliver effective leadership, line management and support to the care and nursing teams, support with the marketing and financial management of the home and will oversee care, conduct risk assessments and safeguarding in the home.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with an approved teaching/mentoring qualification
- Experienced in a leadership role in a clinical setting, with experience supporting residents with diverse health needs
- A strong manager with experience in HR duties and have proven experience supporting NQ Nurses through preceptorship programmes
- Demonstrate good budgetary management skills and have knowledge of marketing a care home
- Great communication and interpersonal skills and have a compassionate and resilient approach
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back