RGN Deputy Nurse Manager
£19.50 per Hour
Up to £19.50 p/h Band 7 Equivalent/Circa £29K | 38.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits
A 70+ bedded private nursing home in the Sittingbourne area currently requires a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- •38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
- •£19.50 per hour (equates up to £39,039 per annum & NHS Band 7)
- •Opportunities for training and development
- •Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
- •Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
- •Excellent career development including formal clinical training
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
- •NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
- •Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- •Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- •A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- •Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back