RGN Home Manager
£55,000 per Annum
£55,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days | Large Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home | Excellent CQC
An experienced RGN with a background in elderly nursing homes is required to lead a small, private nursing home in a village on the northern outskirts of Ipswich.
The home exceeds all CQC requirements and offers elderly frail nursing care in a beautiful setting, with excellent facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary of £55,000
- A fantastic working environment in a luxury home, with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As RGN Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN Home Manager:
- Qualified Adult Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home with a proven track record of success
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back