RGN Hospice Staff Nurse
Westminster, Central London
Up to £32,469 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits | Private or NHS Pension
An opportunity for a Registered Nurse has arisen within a charitably run hospice in Westminster.
As Hospice Staff Nurse, you will assess patients and will plan, implement and evaluate care for patients living with a range of conditions and will focus on delivering the highest standards of care and quality of life.
Details of this Hospice Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a flexible shift pattern
- An excellent annual salary of up to £32,469 depending on experience plus unsocial hours enhancements where applicable
- Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, a range of retail and leisure discounts and much more
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
The ideal candidate for this Hospice Staff Nurse RGN post will meet the following criteria:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge, with a specialist area of interest within palliative care
- Post-registration experience in oncology, HIV and in the management of complex, long-term conditions such as heart failure and respiratory disease
- A passion for providing the highest standards of nursing care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back