RGN Night Nurse
Bromley, Greater London
£17.51 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £34.1K | 37.5 Hour Contract – Nights | Disability Care – Good CQC | Great Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A full-time Night Nurse role has arisen in a small disability nursing home in Bromley.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to younger adults who are living with a range of physical disabilities and provides an excellent environment where residents are enabled to achieve their full potential.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £17.51, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £34,140
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation and a comprehensive induction programme
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length plus the option to buy or sell entitlement
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and a sick pay programme
- A private pension scheme and health plans
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and cycle to work schemes
- Staff recognition and reward programmes and long service awards, plus an employee assistance programme
As RGN Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse post:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally you will have previous experience working in a similar setting, however newly qualified Nurses can be supported through a preceptorship programme
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back