RGN Night Nurse
£17.50 - £19 per Hour
£17.50 - £19 p/h + Paid Breaks & Enhancements – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £41.5K | 42 Hour Contract – Nights | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading Essex nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The Chigwell home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting, with hotel style facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Very competitive rates of pay depending on experience from £17.50 to £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £41,490
- Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays
- Free meals and drinks whilst on duty
- Free uniforms and DBS check
- An industry leading induction programme plus accredited training programmes
- Discounted gym membership, a range of retail and lifestyle discount and cashback schemes plus an employee assistance programme
- Staff appreciation and recognition schemes
In this Night RGN role, you will lead a small team of HCAs and will coordinate care and administer medications for a caseload of residents, ensuring a high-quality clinical service.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally working in a UK nursing home, long-term adult care or elderly care setting
- Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Confident working independently
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back