RGN Night Nurse
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
£18.00 per Hour
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks & Night Enhancements - Band 6 Equivalent/From £39.3K | 42 Hour Contract – Nights | £1K Bonus & Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in UK nursing homes is required to work full-time nights in a luxury Cotswolds nursing home, located in a small village near Chipping Norton.
The home is compliant with CQC requirements and offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages in a country manor house setting.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN Night Nurse will receive:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent contract, working night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly rate of £18 plus paid breaks and night enhancements, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a basic salary of £39,300
- A welcome bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
- A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities in addition to support with NMC revalidation
- Free uniforms
- A healthcare scheme
As RGN Night Nurse you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care setting
- Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back