£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hr Contract – Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A small private nursing home in the Chorley area has a vacancy for an RGN/Registered Nurse to join their clinical team and work 3 night shifts per week.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers nursing care to older adults with general elderly frailties and care needs and provides a busy social calendar in addition to high quality care, to ensure residents can enjoy excellent quality of life.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN Night Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates of £17 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• In-house and external training opportunities plus support with NMC revalidation
• Enhanced DBS fee and NMC registration fees paid
• A workplace pension scheme and free uniforms
• A healthcare cash plan
As RGN Night Nurse, you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights and acting as Nurse-in-Charge when required
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.