RGN Night Nurse
£16.50 per Hour
£16.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £37.7K | 44 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | NMC Registration Fees Paid
A leading Liverpool nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work nights on a ful-time, permanent basis.
The home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of the RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible night shifts, covering a 7 day rota
- Very competitive pay rates of £16.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £37,750
- A supportive working environment with learning and development opportunities
As Night RGN, you will manage care plans, administer medications and lead a team of HCAs on the night shift in the delivery of personal care. You will ensure a safe and effective clinical service is maintained that meets the needs of each individual.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, although RNs new to elderly care will be provided with additional training and support
- Confident managing care and medications independently
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back