RGN Night Nurse
£16.50 per Hour
£16.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £41,180 p/a | Paid Breaks | Up to 48 Hrs – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
An RGN Registered Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Liverpool.
The large home caters to older adults with elderly frail and dementia care needs in addition to providing specialised support to those with visual and sensoryimpairments.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of up to 48 hours per week (please specify your requirements when applying)
- Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- Excellent rates of pay of £16.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £41,180 (for a 48 hour contract)
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully compliant, charitably run home
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally have experience in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back