RGN Night Nurse
£16 per Hour
£16.00 per hour (Equates to £28,704 per annum & NHS Band 6 Rates) | Nights | Fully CQC Compliant | Elderly Care | Nursing Home Experience Required
A 30+ bedded nursing home in Luton currently has a vacancy for a Registered General Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
This fully CQC compliant home provides general nursing and disability care to older adults with an excellent reputation in the local area.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 34.5 hours per week, working night shifts
- Permanent contract
- Good hourly pay rates from £16.00 (equates to £28,704 per annum & NHS Band 5/6)
- Rota includes alternate weekends and Bank Holidays
- An excellent opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced working within a nursing care setting
- Up to date clinical skills and ability to perform syringe drivers and catheterisation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back