RGN Night Nurse – Set Shifts
Near Winchester, Hampshire
£18.50 - £20 per Hour
£18.50 - £20 p/h – Band 6/7 Equivalent Rates/Up to £35.8K | 34.5 Hour Contract – Set Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A qualified RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work 3 set night shifts per week on a permanent basis in a small nursing home just outside of Winchester.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly frail and disability nursing care in a picturesque, rural setting where residents can enjoy country manor style living and high-quality care.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
- 34.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Set night shifts of Tuesday, Friday and Sundays, working 8.30pm – 8am
- Great hourly pay rates of £18.50 to £20 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay and a salary of up to £35,880
- In-house training and development programmes, in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
- Free on-site parking, uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- A generous annual leave allowance and enrolment into a company pension scheme
- A fantastic working environment in a family-run business and a luxury home where staff are genuinely valued for their contribution
In this RGN/Night Nurse role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in an RGN Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally have some experience working in a UK nursing home setting, or demonstrate some post-registration experience and an interest in working in elderly care
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back