£17.00 per hour (Equates to £33,150 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 37.5 Hours | Nights | NQ RGNs Considered | Small Elderly Nursing Home
A very small private nursing home in Slough is currently looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
Details of this RN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay of £17.00 per hour (Equates to £33,150 per annum / NHS Band 6)
• An excellent working environment in a family-run home
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training opportunities
In this Registered Nurse role, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RN Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered and supported and mentored
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.