RGN Night Nurse
Stretford, Greater Manchester
£17.50 - £19 per Hour
£17.50 - £19 p/h – Up to £43.4K p/a/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 or 44 Hours - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care
A 40+ bedded nursing home in the Stretford area is currently looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to join their nursing team.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract to work either 36 or 44 hours per week
- Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Depending on experience, the home is offering competitive pay rates from £17.50 to £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £43,470 for a 44 hour contract
- An excellent working environment as part of a great team
You will work as Staff Nurse and will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN Night Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly and dementia care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back