RGN Night Nurse
£17 - £18.25 per Hour
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £45.5K p/a | 48 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly & Disability Care
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a leading Wigan nursing home.
The home offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages in a home from home setting, with a great team in place.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
- Great hourly rates of pay in the region of £17 to £18.25 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £45,550
- A permanent contract of 48 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001?
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back