RGN Night Staff Nurse
£17 per Hour
£17 p/h | 33.75 Hrs | Nights | Large Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Epsom area currently has an RGN Night Staff Nurse vacancy.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 33.75 hours per week on permanent night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates of £17
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Current NMC registration
- Post-registration experience in a UK nursing home setting is essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back