RGN Nurse Deputy Manager
£39,000 - £40,000 per Annum
£39,000 - £40,000 p/a - Band 7 Equivalent | 39 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | Supernumerary & Clinical Duties
A small elderly nursing home in Southport currently requires an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The small, fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock care to older adults with medical nursing needs and age-related frailties in a home from home setting.
Details of this RGN Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 39 hours per week on a permanent contract, working 2 clinical shifts and 2 supernumerary shifts per week
- Day shifts only, with some evenings and weekends required for quality monitoring purposes etc
- A very competitive annual salary from £39,000 to £40,000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back