RGN/Nurse Home Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Band 7/8 Equivalent | 42 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Benefits
A leading Kent nursing home currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN Nurse Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The Sittingbourne home provides round the clock nursing care to older people living with elderly and dementia nursing needs in a modern, luxury setting and has some great facilities to support staff in delivering the best possible quality of care and living to residents.
Details of this RGN/Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities for training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
- Support with NMC revalidation
- Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
- Excellent career development
- Free on-site parking
As RGN/Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources and ensuring the continuing regulatory compliance of the home.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level within a large home may also be considered
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back