RGN Nurse Manager
£45,000 + Bonus per Annum
£45,000 p/a + Bonus – Band 7 Equivalent | 42.5 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
A West London leading nursing care home is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a management background to join their leadership team as Suite Manager.
The home and its staff pride themselves on doing whatever it takes to ensure maximum comfort and contentment.
Details of this RGN Suite Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 42.5 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary of £45,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- £1,000 quarterly KPI Bonus
- A fantastic working environment
- Excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
- Pension scheme
As Nurse Suite Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Nurse Suite Manager position will be:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a mental health setting with specific experience in complex dementia care
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to Care Inspectorate essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back