£21909 to £26302 per annum | 37.5 hrs | Days | Pension & Benefits
An experienced RGN with a background in Outpatients is required to work as Nurse Outpatients Department of a leading private hospital in Hull
What the hospital is offering for this Outpatients Staff Nurse (RGN) role:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience
• A private healthcare scheme
• Some fantastic training, development, and career progression prospects
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and employee recognition and social events
Applicants for this Outpatients Nurse should be registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN and will have prior experience in a similar role, or within an acute care setting. You will be driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service and will work well as part of a strong clinical team.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Able to demonstrate current experience in an outpatient/pre–assessment setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.