RGN Nurse Unit Manager
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
£18 – £20 per Hour
Band 6/Up to £41,600 p/a | 40 Hrs – Days | Elderly & Disability Care
A leading Dewsbury nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Unit Manager.
Details of this RGN Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £18 to £20, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and equates to an annual salary of up to £41,600
- A supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate leadership or Senior Nurse level experience within a UK care home setting
- Confident coordinating care and supporting and supervising junior colleagues
- Good knowledge of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back