RGN Nursing Home Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40,000 per Annum
£40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
An experienced RGN Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a small nursing home in West Sheffield.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Home Manager:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- A competitive annual salary of £40,000
- Predominantly office hours, but some on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
As Home Manager (RGN/RMN) you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams. Your primary focus will be raising standards and achieving full regulatory compliance, which the home is currently very close to achieving.
The successful candidate for this RGN Nursing Home Manager post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration
- Have completed a recognised qualification in Management in a Care setting such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5, Registered Managers Award
- Experienced in the management of an elderly care home, ideally with troubleshooting experience and confident managing and implementing change
- A strong and proactive leader
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0113 487 5001 for more information.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back