RGN or RMN Registered Nurse
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 Hours | Days | £2000 Bonus and Great Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A large care centre in Leeds is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant facility offers round the clock nursing care packages to adults of all ages who require long-term care due to disabilities, ABIs and neuro-disabilities in addition to elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Flexible day shifts are available covering a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.00, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £31,820
• A Welcome Bonus of £2000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
In this RGN/RMN role you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – RGN/Adult or RMN/Mental Health
• Ideally have some experience in a UK care home/long-term care setting, or willing to develop your skills in this area
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back