RGN or RMN Staff Nurse
£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks/Circa £29.9K | 36 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – EMI Unit
A 40 bedded elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Accrington has a Staff Nurse vacancy, with full-time days available.
Details of this RGN or RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract to work 36 hours per week
- Flexible day shifts on a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £16 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with top band 5 rates of pay in the NHS and equates to an annual salary in the region of £29,950
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home setting
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
- Passionate about working in elderly and dementia care and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back