RGN Outpatients Nurse
£29,000 - £31,000 per Annum
£29,000 - £31,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
A leading hospital in the Crowborough area currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in outpatients and day surgery to join their Outpatients department.
Details of this Outpatients RGN Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary from £29,000 - £31,000 depending on experience
- A private healthcare scheme
- Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and employee recognition and social events
As Outpatients RGN/Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
Candidates for this Outpatients Nurse post should be an NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Post-registration experience in an outpatients or acute/surgical nursing setting
- Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back