£27,000 - £34,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits & Development Prospects
An Adult Nurse/RN with outpatient experience is required to work in a small private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames.
What the hospital is offering and details of this RGN Outpatients Nurse position:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week working flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
• Study time and financial support for professional development
• A comprehensive induction, with a preceptorship programme in place for newly qualified nurses
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Outpatient Staff Nurse, you will be working with a varied patient mix, and this is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through working with leading clinicians in a state-of-the-art setting.
The skills, experience and qualifications the hospital looks for in an RGN Outpatients Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience in outpatients
• Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads
• Well organised with good planning skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the hospital
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.