RGN Outpatients Nurse Manager
Croydon, Greater London
£44,000 - £47,000 per Annum
£44,000 - £47,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract | Great Company Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with management experience is required to lead and develop the Outpatient and Day Case Unit Department of a leading Croydon hospital.
Details of this RGN Outpatients Nurse Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working Monday – Friday day shifts
- A great annual salary in the region of £44,000 to £47,000 depending on experience
- Very generous annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
RGN Outpatients Nurse Manager, duties will involve providing effective clinical leadership and line management, inspiring, developing and motivating teams to provide the best possible standards of care for patients undergoing planned procedures, in addition to managing departmental budgets and resources.
Applicants for this RGN Outpatients Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven experience in outpatient/day care/ambulatory care settings in a senior or managerial position, with change management experience
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a recognised teaching/assessing qualification and ALS
- Up to date with current clinical practice and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
- Well organised and an effective manager, with experience in line management and performance management
- Good practical understanding of CQC & Nice guidelines
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back