RGN Peripatetic Nurse Manager
Norwich & East London
£60,000 per Annum
£60,000 p/a – Band 8 | 40 Hours – Days | Car Allowance | Norwich & East London
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse with substantial senior management experience in the nursing home sector to work as Peripatetic Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role will initially be based in a Norwich nursing home for approx. 3 months for your induction, and then you will cover a number of care homes in the East London region.
Details of this Peripatetic Manager role and what the care group is offering:
- Contracted hours of 40 per week, working at locations throughout East London
- An excellent annual salary of up to £60,000 plus a car allowance
- A supportive senior management structure and a great working environment
As Peripatetic Nurse Manager, you will support the day to day running of the homes, supporting the Registered Managers to deliver the best possible standards of care and focusing on achieving outstanding CQC quality grades. You will work closely with the Managers and will provide cover in their absence, ensuring continuity of leadership and care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Proven experience in the management of a UK nursing home, ideally with multi-site management experience
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of CQC essential standards, quality requirements and best practices of care
- Dynamic, motivated and flexible to meet service needs
- A strong leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back