£16.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £28.3K | Paid Breaks | 33 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work 3 nights per week in a fully CQC compliant care home in a village near Letchworth.
The small service offers personalised care packages to older adults with elderly frail and disability care needs and its highly qualified team pride themselves on their excellent standards of care.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible nights over a 7 day rota
• Excellent rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £28,310
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in an RGN Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a nursing home setting and confident in delivering person centred care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.