RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse
£16.95 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £38,780 p/a | 44 Hrs - Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Excellent Benefits | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A large elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Aberdeen is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead Nurse.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 44 hours per week, worked as flexible day shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £16.95 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £38,780
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A workplace pension scheme and free indemnity insurance
- Free access to award-winning training and development programmes and a free Nursing Times subscription
- NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
- Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care plans and clinical records are up to date and fully meeting resident needs in addition to deputising for the Registered Manager in their absence.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting, with extensive experience working in elderly frail and dementia care
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of the management and implementation of care of the elderly and frail
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back