RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 35 Hrs – Days | Very Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Trafford area of Manchester currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
The very small home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with age related frailties and medical nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract of 35 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Very competitive pay rates of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a family owned and managed, fully CQC compliant nursing home
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in an RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting
- Confident leading shifts and coordinating care
- Able to manage medications and clinical records in line with CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back