RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager
£17.95 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent/£41,070 p/a | 44 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus | Supernumerary Hours
A leading North Glasgow nursing home currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their management team as Deputy Manager.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract for 44 hours per week, worked as flexible day shifts and which will include supernumerary hours
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.95 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of £41,070
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A workplace pension scheme and free indemnity insurance
- Free access to award-winning training and development programmes and a free Nursing Times subscription
- NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
- Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will provide cover in their absence. You will manage and monitor the planning, delivery and recording of clinical services and will lead and develop the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Substantial experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back