RGN/RMN Home Manager
£45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£45,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days | Small Nursing Home | Management Experience Essential
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly nursing homes is required to lead a small, private nursing home in Brentwood.
The small home offers elderly and dementia care in a friendly, homely environment, and as Home Manager you will primarily focus on raising standards to achieve full CQC compliance.
Details of this RGN/RMN Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary of £45,000
As RGN/RMN Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life and working to achieve good CQC ratings in all areas of assessment. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN Home Manager:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced as a CQC Registered Home Manager, with a proven track record of success
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff and implement change
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363 for more information.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back