RGN/RMN Home Manager
Hackney, North London
£50,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£50,000 - £60,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days | Small General Nursing Home | Good CQC | Management Experience Essential
An experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager with a background in care home management is required to lead a 40 bedded, charitably run nursing home in Hackney.
The home is rated good by CQC and offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a fantastic environment at the heart of the local community.
Details of this RGN/RMN Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment in a luxury home, with a management team in place to support you in your role
As RGN/RMN Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN Home Manager:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home with proven experience of maintaining good CQC ratings
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link below.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back