RGN/RMN Home Manager
£55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
40 Hrs | Days | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care | Management Experience Essential
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly nursing homes is required to lead a small, private nursing home in Wellingborough.
The home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care in a home from home setting, with excellent facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary of £55,000
- A fantastic working environment in a luxury home, with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As RGN/RMN Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN Home Manager:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working as CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, with proven success
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff and willing to lead from the floor, playing a visible and central role in the home
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link below.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back