RGN/RMN Night Nurse
Blandford Forum, Dorset
£17.75 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Full or Part Time Hours| Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Learning & Development
A 50+ bedded nursing home in the Blandford Forum area is currently looking to recruit RGN and RMN Staff Nurses to work nights, with full or part-time hours available.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home has to offer:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £17.75
- Full or part time hours of up to 36 per week available
- Night shifts only, with alternate weekends required
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
- Paid NMC registration and support with NMC revalidation
- Support with learning and development including a Personal Development Plan
- A great annual leave allowance plus a Workplace Pension scheme
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
- Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back