Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.15 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent/£40,340 p/a | 38.5 Hrs – Days or Nights | Pension and Private Healthcare | Relocation Package Available
A private nursing home in the south of the Isle of Man is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with dementia and associated mental health conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week
• Working days or nights
• A company pension scheme is in place
• Private healthcare (eligible to join after 3 months service)
• A generous relocation package of £3,000 is available, which is payable as a bonus after one years’ service
As RGN/RMN Night Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.