RGN/RMN Night Nurse
£17.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.25 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £43K | 48 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly Nursing Home
A leading Kettering nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults living with disabilities, age related frailties and dementia.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 48 hours per week, working night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £17.25 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £43,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced working in an elderly nursing care environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back