RGN/RMN Night Nurse
£15.50 (NHS Band 5/6) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.50 per hour (NHS Band 5/6)| Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Dementia Nursing Home | Great Staff Benefits
A small dementia specialist care home in Southsea currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN or RMN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £15.50, which will be reviewed following 6 months’ probation period
- Equivalent to NHS Band 5/6
- 36 hours per week on night shifts only
- 30 minutes paid break per shift
- Tier 2 Sponsorship can be offered for the right candidate.
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back