RGN/RMN Night Nurse
£15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
36 Hrs | Paid breaks | Dementia Nursing Home | Great Staff Benefits
A small dementia specialist care home in Southsea currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN or RMN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £15.50, which will be reviewed following 6 months probation period
- 36 hours per week on night shifts only
- 30 minutes paid break per shift
- Tier 2 Sponsorship can be offered for the right candidate.
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back